You must make an appointment prior to visiting our doctors.
Tel: (02) 6926 0300
Fax: (02) 6925 5477
Duration of visits
Our doctors may need to perform certain diagnostic testing in rooms at the time of your visit so please allow at least 1 hour for your visit. Some visits, particularly follow-up visits, may take less than 1 hour.
We appreciate that many pe0ple travel long distances for an appointment so we try to be as flexible as possible.
We will always use our best endeavours to streamline your visit and minimise your waiting time.
What to bring
- Current referral from your GP or other medical specialist
- Medicare card
- Pension card (if applicable)
- Healthcare card (if applicable)
- Private Health Fund card (if applicable)
- Veterans’ Affairs Card (if applicable)
- List of current medications (if any) from your GP or pharmacist—name of medication, dosage, how often
- Pathology/radiology results (if any)
Where to find us
20 Docker Street, Wagga Wagga.
Cnr of Dwyer St and Docker Street (opposite Wes’ Walkabout)
Conveniently located within the Wagga Wagga medical precinct on the corner of Docker Street and Dwyer Avenue (opposite Wes’ Walkabout).
Patient entry and off street parking is available via Dwyer Avenue and Docker Laneway.